Samsung Bolsters Its Online Presence Further in Southeast Asia with the second installment of Super Brand Day on Shopee
Themed ‘Treat Yourself’, consumers across all six markets can enjoy convenient access to attractive deals across Samsung products on Shopee in July
SAMSUNG Super Brand Day image.png
MANILA, Philippines – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Shopee bring back the second installment of the popular Super Brand Day from July 22 to 24. Following the strong performance of its first regional Super Brand Day with Shopee in 2019, this move is in line with Samsung’s efforts to continue to bolster its online presence and capture a growing proportion of online-first consumers.
Consumers in Southeast Asia are increasingly doing more of their shopping online, which led to an exponential e-commerce growth in 2019. The Samsung Super Brand Day, themed ‘Treat Yourself’, serves to provide consumers in these six markets (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) with convenient access to attractive deals across the various Samsung products, including the latest smartphones, wearables, TVs and digital home appliances, on Shopee. Through this partnership, Samsung will also leverage Shopee’s platform, technology, and features, such as Shopee Live and its in-app games, to deepen its engagement with consumers in the region and deliver a fun and convenient way to shop for Samsung products online.
“At Samsung, we are continuously seeking ways to serve our customers in Southeast Asia better, and we were heartened by the overwhelmingly positive response during our first Super Brand Day with Shopee last year. Catering to the needs of the growing pool of online-first customers, Samsung is thrilled to continue our partnership with Shopee, tapping on Shopee’s platform and technology, to present another round of Samsung Super Brand Day, where consumers can access our products with ease and convenience. We hope our consumers will enjoy the more engaging experience on Shopee that we’ve worked hard to build together, while treating themselves to bigger, better and even more exciting deals from us this July.” said Grace Yi, Regional Head of Online Business, Samsung Electronics, Southeast Asia and Oceania.
Ian Ho, Regional Managing Director, Shopee said, “With a growing proportion of online-first consumers, we are always finding ways to offer users convenient access to their favourite products. Partnering with Samsung will allow us to capitalise on their industry expertise and strengthen our electronics offerings, further unlocking more choices and value for our users. As brands continue to venture online, we will continue to innovate our platform and build on our existing efforts to empower and equip brands such as Samsung to accelerate their business growth. It is an exciting time for e-commerce and we look forward to working closely with Samsung in the future to better reach, engage, and connect with online shoppers in the region.”
Shoppers will be able to treat themselves to the irresistible deals of their favourite Samsung devices and appliances via Shopee. Exclusively new this year, shoppers can also enjoy Samsung bundle deals and additional savings with vouchers from leading partner brands while they entertain themselves with the fun and interactive features when they shop on the go.
Samsung’s Super Brand Day in the Philippines will include various promos, discounts, and vouchers for Galaxy devices and monitors:
● Exclusive freebies await those who will purchase the following products from July 23-24:
○ Galaxy M31: free Galaxy Fit worth P4,990 for the first 250 buyers
○ Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51: Free Silicone Cover worth P1,299
○ Galaxy Tab A 8.0: Free Book Cover worth P1,299
○ Galaxy S20+ or S20 Ultra: free Galaxy Tab A 8.0, Micro SD Card, and LED Cover with estimate worth P10,289
(Redemption of Galaxy Tab A 8.0 and Micro SD Card via Samsung RMS)
● Here are the attractive deals and promos available during the following Flash Sale dates:
○ July 23 – 24: Total of first 400 customers to purchase the Galaxy M11 will receive Php 500 off.
○ July 24: Total of first 100 customers to purchase the Galaxy M11 between 12MN-1AM and 12NN-1PM will get P1,000 off.
○ July 24: The first 100 purchases between 12MN-2AM and 12NN-2PM for the Galaxy M31 will get P500 off.
○ July 24: The first 100 purchases between 12MN-2AM and 12NN-2PM for the white and black variant of the Galaxy Buds+ will get P500 off.
○ July 24: The first 100 purchases between 12MN-2AM and 12NN-2PM for the blue variant of the Galaxy Buds+ will get a 40% discount.
● Moreover, customers can get the chance to enjoy discounts worth over P60,000 and additional vouchers of up to P1,000 on select Samsung monitors such as the 28” LED Monitor, 34” Ultra WQHD Monitor, and 32” 60Hz Curved UHD Monitor.
Exciting deals and promos are indeed in store for shoppers in the Samsung Super Brand Day on Shopee. For more information, check out the Samsung Official Store on Shopee at shopee.ph/samsungofficialstore or download the Shopee app for free on the App Store or Google Play Store.